Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Quick Richard Armitage's Olivier Q & A Update

I did not think about the time of Richard's Q & A on Thursday. I know it is set for 2pm on Thursday April 2 but what I did not think of is that it for 2 pm in the United Kingdom. This oversight by me was brought to my attention when I read Richard Armtiage US question to the Olivier Awards as to what time the #AskArmitage  Q&A is in the U.S. and about daylight savings time in the United Kingdom. Richard Armitage was wonderful enough to provide the answer of that the time in the United Kingdom has changed to an hour ahead this past weekend and that the Q & A will start at 9 am Eastern time in the U.S. . So for those of us in the U.S., if we are not already awake and up for the day, set your clocks.



No comments:

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.