Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Wagging Tongue Wednesday: For FanstRAvaganza 4

I was looking through some more photos of our beloved, mainly of a certain Geordie biker who loves leather, and that is when I came up with the idea of doing a post dedicated to his tongue. Plus the idea was also inspired by Tuchus Tuesday's nice positive response from you. This will more than likely be the only post of Licking Wednesday I will do because this is such a special occasion and I felt that it warranted it.

Now this undertaking idea was not as easy as I thought it would be, but there are some very nice rewards.

Hello Lucas



And you brought Ricky I see




And you brought your fellow brother in leather, Guy




Tongues and leather...OH MY!

Hello Richard. Don't you know you're not supposed to stick your tongue out while doing an interview?



Hello again Guy. Don't go urging him to be bad.


Again, in an interview? And Lorraine no less. Weren't you just visiting her? Such a naughty boy. Your not Guy.



Guy's final tongue lashing.















7 comments:

Guylty said...

Lipsmackingly good!

Anonymous said...

This is a total riot! Thank you for the laugh-so good!

fitzg

Gratiana Lovelace said...

The man needs some lip balm. Ha!

Lady M said...

Volunteering to apply the lip balm?

Anonymous said...

Darn it, it's like he's tempting us, like he's advertising... ;)

Servetus said...

The Tongue of Concentration ...

Gratiana Lovelace said...

Of course,I would have to test the lip balm first-on my lips. Then apply it "personally" to his lips. Ha!

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.