Sunday, October 27, 2013

Chest Hair

Found on Facebook that was found on Tumblr. The one on Facebook is from Karine RA.

 Open Shirt! Richard! CHEST HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!! S**T!!!!! And I don't mean SOOT either. May also add HOLY F*ING to it. I don't talk like this, really I don't. It is all Richard's doing.

Stroke the chest hair. Stroke the chest hair. And the hair on his head too.At the same time.


Oh G_d...I am gone. I am sooooo GONE! DAMN YOU, RICHARD!! Why do you have to be so gorgeous to begin with and then to have wonderfully natural hairy chest that I want to stroke and nuzzle and play with and every thing else to it?




5 comments:

Gratiana Lovelace said...

With his shirt opened so far down, it makes me think that he threw it on--not caring how many buttons he did up because the wardrobe people will just make him change any way.

So I say *thank you!* to the wardrobe department!

Phylly3 said...

O.M.G.!! And I thought I didn't LIKE chest hair!! He's done it AGAIN!!
I just LOVE anything to do with that man!
Hairy chested Richard!! Who knew!??
I could kiss whoever took this picture or at least whoever first posted it!!
Thank you!
(I need to lie down now...)

Phylly3 said...

I just drooled all over your blog and left a comment with far too many exclamation marks!!
It's probably best that comment didn't show up.

Lady M said...

As you can see Phyllys exclamation marks can be my friend as well. ☺

Traxy said...

Mmmm ... man! :)

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.