Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Tuchus Tuesday #36 - Daniel Miller

  It does not feel like it has been two years since I did a Tuchus Tuesday post. If I did a post at some point this year, which I feel I did, I can not find it. So to help things along and while it is still, though barely, Tuesday where I live I give to you, this Tuchus Tuesday, Daniel Miller from Season one Series one. Luckily it is clothed but I have seen a picture or two of Richard's or Daniel's tuchus in all its glory. Don't think I can exactly post those even though I would love to do it.



4 comments:

Gratiana Lovelace said...

Well, welcome back! Richard looks good coming or going! Thanks for sharing! Sighhh! Cheers!

Jaeger Stahl said...

Richard has done very well. I enjoyed MI -5 a lot. British intelligence is more dialogue than actual manhandling villains, more philosophical in their view point. I like the way the story is woven into the action seamlessly. I think the Brits have a softer touch in handling recalcitrant characters and the plots are more challenging.

Jaeger Stahl said...

less fighting, more conversation is less costly in time and other expenses than an actual war scene like D-Day the sixth of June. Complex political discourse vis a vis the chariot race between Moses and Mesalla, some even suggested homo-erotic relationship in the current interpretation of their relationship as rivals for the same Laurel Leaf Crown.

Jaeger Stahl said...


WILL RICHARD PLAY WITH DANIELLA AGAIN?

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.