Thursday, October 24, 2013

Thorin Thursday #6

I do not know where these originally came from but I found them on Facebook. These are extras and behind the scenes photos from The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey.

First one I love. Thorin's head and Richard's body or at least him arms. I am trying to figure out if Richard is listening intently or is in Thorin mode and peeved that he is being interrupted from his letter reading. And yes I am leaving this one big. GORGEOUS!!!




In this one there is some Thorin arm padding. Or are they just trying to keep Richard's muscles bound?



Gandalf and Thorin with movie crew.


And now a bit more comfortable photo of Richard and Sir Ian.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love these - he is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing, can´t wait getting the EE DVD.

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.