Saturday, January 18, 2014

The Kiss - #RAFlash

To quote Shoop Shoop Song by Cher:

Woah, hug him and sqeeze him tight
Find out what you want to know
If it's love, if it really is, it's there in his kiss

  That is now what has come into my head when I look at the picture of Richard kissing Lara Hiller in January 16th's In Search of Lost Time. I also have the Tabu perfume ad in my head because of it. The ad doesn't have me wanting to be on top of a baby grand piano...private fantasy that I should probably keep to myself. Anyway, even though I vague remembrance of smelling the perfume, I think The Kiss would be a great update in advertising for Tabu.




  Then there are these wonderful GIFS from tumblr of The Kiss. Oh please put me on the piano.





 And the finish. Silly woman but it was called for in the scheme of things.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Richard's ex is in the background....she looks more than a little perturbed....

Phylly3 said...

Good call about the Likeness to the Tabu ad. I love that perfume btw!- even more now...

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.