Wednesday, March 13, 2013

50 Eligible Bachelors - Glamour Magazine UK

50 Eligible Bachelors comes from Glamour Magazine UK on my Twitter feed today, about 42 minutes or so ago. I was looking through it and saw the usual little boys with the exceptions of Michael Fassbender and Bradley Cooper, when my eyes fell on a handsome vision from G_d at #22, our fearless Armitage Army leader. Looking so , so, sexy in the Michael Bastain suit at The Hobbit premiere in New York and having "a music 'A' Level, so perhaps a classical concert is on the cards." Shouldn't that be 'IN the cards'? Oh well.







 The runway model looks like Groucho Marx wearing the suit.







5 comments:

Collar City Brownstone said...

I wonder if this is confirmation that Richard is not in a serious relationship? Anyway, Richard is number ONE in my eyes.

Gratiana Lovelace said...

I really love your second picture where RA is looking back. It is a great unposed moment. Happy FanstRA4! Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Now I'm tempted to create my own list just so that Richard could place higher ;) BTW, how much do you love how Richard fills out that suit in oppose to that stick-figured model. Curves all the way!!!

Servetus said...

Since you asked, it's Glamour UK, so they used the British idiom "on the cards" (relating to what a fortuneteller sees when she lays down her cards to read your fortune). :)

Lady M said...

I wonder if his parents knew how great it would be when they were powdering his bottom when he was a baby?

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.