Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Tardy

  I know I have not posted in a while. Actually February  was the last time I posted anything about Richard was his calendar for the month. So I know I need to try and catch up, in chronological order, on those and talk about him and make photo edits of Richard even from older photos. My job and tiredness should not be excuses but reasons that are true. I know many of you have the same kind of life of work and tiredness or chronic situations but you still manage to write your post. Maybe I am just too lazy or I have lost my some of my fire but I will try and do better by Richard and you.

P.S.  I miss his beard and even a five o'clock shadow.


1 comment:

Gratiana Lovelace said...

Very nice! I liked Richard Armitage's longer hair and beard look here at the World's End premiere in 2013.

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.