Saturday, September 15, 2012

Being Guyed



Dearest Guy,

Oh Guy...Guy...Guy. Darling, what ARE we to do with you? I love you, and maybe pity you a little, inspiring me to want to take care of you, because of the way the Sheriff walks over you, one minute and then in the next you're an obnoxious and mean troll who needs a foot up his butt or Robin thumping you in the face with his bow again. Stop me if you've heard this before, please. Thank you, kindly. Yes, I know it's foolish but really, dear heart, I don't care. So be it.


  You may be wondering why I feel for you the way I do. Well, it's not easy to explain for my feelings for you are conflicted, as you probably read in the above paragraph, let me try and explain.




  Yes, my love or maybe it's my folly for you, Guy did start out primitive and shallow because of your dark looks and tight garments. But now...I don't know, it's something deeper....maybe...hopefully. Yes I know I called you a mean troll but dear heart, you DO have that tendency, but anyway, at times I seem to be able to sense, oh WHAT is the word... conscience? Vulnerability? Both seem to be apt descriptions for what I sense from you at times. But for what it's worth just as soon as you realize that you are showing your gentler side to me up goes your mask and quickly hides whatever piece of humanity you have in you. But in spite of all your darkness and demons you have Guy, I still love you because I know that deep down in your soul you are fighting them. Yes, I know you will deny it for they have become a security blanket to you. But they are not security the demons and darkness  are, in a sense,slave owners for you let them own and thereby enslaving you and you feel more comfortable doing their biding instead of breaking the shackles that they have let them put upon you and being your own MAN...your own HUMAN BEING.




That my dearest love is why I fight for you and with you and love you.

Your Lady







No comments:

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.