Thursday, September 13, 2012

We Have a Name

  I know I haven't done a post yet about Richard's new movie, which undoubtedly you know by now, is called 'Black Sky'. Today I hope to rectify that a little. Earlier this week on some blogs, for me it was Agzy's blog "I Want To Be A Pin Up", it was revealed by the producer of the movie, Todd Garner, that RA's name in the movie is...GARY. REALLY? They couldn't come up with something better? No, I am not a big fan of the name and I'm sure that there are men out there that have the name and are nice. It's just that, for some reason the name 'Gary' makes me feel like fingernails going down a chalkboard. That and when I first heard the name I automatically thought of SpongeBob SquarePants and his pet snail, Gary.






  Well, just because I don't like the name that's okay, I just hope "Black Sky" is successful for Richard. and if the fandom for him on the internet is any indication, it will be.

Now some photos from the set for your viewing pleasure. 





Richard all nice and dry

Richard all nice and wet and more than likely going through anguish



No comments:

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.