Thursday, December 13, 2012

This Morning UK TV - Interviewwith The Hobbit Cast December 13,2012

This video has Martin freeman and Andy Serkis in addition to Richard Armitage. Richard comes in at 2:11 and talks about a sword and a wonderful double entendre about naming weapons. I just hope Richard hasn't named his weapon "Little Richard". I'm sorry but I've been wanting to say that all day and I feel safe doing so here.

 Plus there is also going to be a transcript of Richard's part of the interview courtesy of Richard Armitage Central.



The transcript:

And a wonderful tumblr gif set of Richard's bit this morning. It won't post so here's the link : http://ladymofgisborne.tumblr.com/post/37871364568/gaporter-dessine-moi-un-mouton-x-thorin

No comments:

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.