Friday, April 26, 2013

Richard Armitage - Acting is a Painful Process


This video came from my Twitter feed and Tumblr dashboard from the lovely Crystal Chandlyre. Now like her I am not advocating harm to Richard Armitage and nor do I condone any kind of injury to him. There is a warning that goes with it, but if you've watched enough of Richard's acting you've seen it before. This is just a compilation of some of what could be interpreted as, okay they are, bondage scenes, which like I stated before we should have seen it before, at least some of them at one time or another. But Chandlyre did post a warning on the video and on her Youtube page on the 'About' section and it is as follows :

"NSFW/NSFS - Be aware that the following scenes are non-consensual in context and outcomes implied are completely fictional. There is partial upper body male nudity, with images of a man being completely objectified.

If the above offends you, or you don't like being teased, please step away from this video.

Please be aware, and know, that I do not condone injury to, or imply that I wish harm to, the Actor Richard Armitage, in ANY way.

He is acting, and I am appreciating. Hope you appreciate it as well.

Duran, Duran - The Chauffeur "

 So enjoy... I know I did.





No comments:

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.