Monday, April 29, 2013

The Bearded Wonder part 2

A small flurry of new pictures of Richard have come today/tomorrow, depending on where you live, from Australia. This is all done in preparation for the Australian release of The Hobbit DVD and the encore presentation of The Hobbit on May 1. Plus Alice Tynne is interviewing Richard and that interview will be up on TheVine sometime today.

So until then here are a few new photos with his Thorin beard.  *THUD* I admit at first I was more of a fan of the stubble, I still like it, but the beard actually makes Richard look more masculine and I didn't think that was possible. It also fuels my imagination and for some that know me on Twitter know I can get a wee bit, just a smidge wild. Okay he may not have to have his beard but....  Anyway, here are the pictures that I talked about earlier :





Here is a picture of the aforementioned Alice Tynan with Richard. Lucky woman.



His lips just say kiss me. Oh how I wish I could.




OOH! More kissable lips.




Must behave myself with the next two, but with the first one... Did he HAVE  to position his hands that way? Second one is not much less enticing.





Up against the wall? If you insist.



All right I'll behave and have a nice quiet seat next to Richard. Nice shoes. Boots?


No comments:

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.