Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tuchus Tuesday #11 : For FanstRAvaganza 4

Welcome to Tuchus Tuesday to those who have never visited It's an R A World but came because of FanstRAvaganza 4. I swear Richard has a tuchus that most women would give their eye teeth to have. So, I do hope you will enjoy this Tuchus Tuesday and stop and linger a bit after admiring the beauty that is Richard's tuchus.

Starting with a gif from Between the Sheets, naughty Paul getting his peaches squeezed:




Strike Back time...Porter!




Richard at the 2010 BAFTAS. Nice shoes :




Rugby just wishes that it had rumps like this:




Some tuchus of Lucas:




Enjoy the view as Guy walks away from us.








7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WEll hello there Richard! I see you baby, shaking that arse, shaking that arse, shaking that arse :)

Nat at RA FanBlog said...

Woah! An eyeful of BUNS on my first F4 stop of the day! :)
By the way- love this font.

Anonymous said...

Yay, some proper peach love here. Very nice, Misha!

Vec170203 said...

wow, lovely view... please, somebody pick me from the floor

Traxy said...

*giggles uncontrollably*

Now here's a very PEACHY post! ;D

Servetus said...

Mmm, lovely. Just what I needed today!

Anonymous said...

Nice post but pictures of his peaches are starting to bore me out.

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.