Thursday, October 31, 2013

Thorin Thursday #7

 I have found a couple of Thorin painting of Thorin at devianART and a set of Thorin pictures of Richard holding Ocrist on Tumblr. I could not decide on which one to post so I think I will give us all a treat and post them both. I will do the photos of Richard first.

  Now with the second picture, I know it wasn't supposed to,but my mind went into the gutter. Then as cheeky as Richard can be in hindsight he may have thought the same thing. I hope so. I know I can be so bad at times. Don't you just love his smile?





 This one from deviantART is heart tugging.


1 comment:

Gratiana Lovelace said...

Great photos of Richard Armitage receiving Orcrist as one of his parting gifts! As Angie mentioned, he looks joyous!

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.