Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Trailer #2



  Earlier this morning Warner Bros. released The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug  second movie trailer and this time we get to see more of Thorin and HEAR  Benedict Cumberbatch's computer enhanced voice as Smaug the Worm (Dragon).                                                                                           

 After having watched the movie trailer about a half dozen times or so, it has left me with a couple of thoughts at the moment.
1) Desolation of Smaug does not need to be shown in 3D because in normal 2D I want to jump out of my skin.

2) I can not believe I am going to make this admission, but for the first time since Gremilins, Smaug makes me want to go to the movie theater and watch it. Whether I will or not is another matter.

  My feeling is that The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug is going to be so much better than The Hobbit that it leaves me with this question : If The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug is this good, On what scale of good is There and Back Again going to be?

                                               

1 comment:

Servetus said...

I agree -- this trailer was extremely suspenseful -- probably the best we've seen yet!

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.