Saturday, August 23, 2014

Richard Armitage #ALSA IceBucketChallenge

       I tried to make a blog post of Richard's ALSA Ice bucket challenge yesterday but for Youtube did not have share options and when I tried doing it the old way here the video would not take. So I am a day late at as our Richard celebrated his 43rd birthday (yes I know I am late with that too) by being handsomely dressed in a three-piece suit to take the ALSA Ice Bucket Challenge that he was challenged to do by The Anglophile Channel.In addition to ALSA receiving money so will anthonynolan.org , a blood cancer charity and bone marrow registry for the U.K. and youngminds.org.uk    , which is for young people's mental health and well being.  I love Richard even more for doing this. If we didn't know before we really know now that Richard Armitage is a wonderful person.                                                                      
                                          
                                              
                                                                        


                                                                               

Buckethead



A wet Richard nominating Kevin Spacey.


                 

No comments:

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.