Saturday, September 21, 2013

New Images of Richard Armitage

A friend on Facebook just showed some new images of Richard at the BAFTA LA Tea 2013, that was held today, using the site Wireimage. I am SQUEEEING  all the way!!!!!!! His hair is getting longer and he is clean shaven He is also dressed in a light striped blue shirt with an open neck and CHEST HAIR ( I really should do that post on Richard's chest hair). Also wearing dark tight, and maybe even VERY tight, pants with a lighter jacket( according to the lighting, I guess)  and shoes that I don't think I like. The coloring or the design reminds me of steel toed boots. But that is my humble opinion.

  So drool away at the newest pictures ♥ ♥ ♥







And no I am still not calm. Why should I be? Better yet why should you?

2 comments:

SD said...

Wonderful way to start the day! Thank you! Love the pics. Must say I'm feeling a little light-headed now and my pulse-rate has surprisingly quickened! ;D (Always been a fan of men with chest hair :D :D :D)

Servetus said...

Serious squeee!

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.