Friday, November 28, 2014

Richard Armitage Photos in Digital DA MAN Magazine

The digital issue of DA MAN magazine became available today with our handsome Richard Armitage on the digital cover and in between the digital pages. The photographer of the photo shoot
is Mitchell Ngyuen McCormack.

  The pictures in this post come courtesy of Richard Armitage Central.




Nice shot.




The Making of a King (No kidding. Actually I think they are a late with this observation)




Hello blue eye.

 


Interview time. Love that Richard is a jeans and t-shirt guy, or should I say Guy, but I think we knew this. Love to hear him say it.








And what are you cooking up in your mind, Mr. Armitage?



Honestly, I'm not much for happy endings either.




This one I am not to crazy about but I do admit it is nice to see Richard in a different pose and no socks. To see him barefoot again. *Sighs*





Oh..*Deeply sighs* Just the right amount of stubble too.



There is something about the dark that makes Richard sexier and more lovable. (Oh Sir Guy... *THUD*)



Um..Uh..Oh dear that look.





The final photograph from DA MAN of OUR MAN.





3 comments:

Gratiana Lovelace said...

Fabulous post! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thanks for posting this for all of us! Christmas has arrived early!
@peppgrad Lori H

Phylly3 said...

Wow! Super post! Thanks for directing me to it. I haven't been online much lately and there is a ton to catch up on!

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.