Thursday, April 2, 2015

Thoughts on Olivier Richard Armitage Q & A

This morning I thought I had slept too late to catch #AskArmitage live and as I started looking i was wondering if it was running late. Alas, tis not the case. The Q & A was shorter than what I expect a lot of us were anticipating. So I was a bit disappointed at really having not much to read ( loving his pictures) but as the day has gone on my common sense came and my thinking is Richard could only afford a short time to the Olivier Q & A because of possible time restraints of his job on 'Hannibal'.

  But anyway it is sliced I did enjoy at least hearing a little bit from Richard because it was better then nothing. I also thanked the Olivier Awards and him for an early birthday present and then I followed the Olivier Awards as Lady M of Gisborne. I know, I know. I thought I already had but when I went to the awards Twitter page it said I was not following them and to think my questions were asked under Lady M. Oh well.




Same picture but one can never truly get enough Richard. I like how he now only has a little stubble. A five o'clock shadow.





My cropped picture from the Olivier Awards tweet.



No comments:

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.