Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Baby Steps

  Slowly I am coming back to Richard. Never really left. Only I haven't felt the draw to write or edit photos for quite a while. Tonight I did two things. First thing that I did is that I purchased Berlin Station on Amazon, so yes I can now watch that series. Second thing that I did tonight was make a little collage of Sir Guy and Lucas North. They are not much but they are baby steps with hopes of doing a complete Advent Calendar this year. So I soon better get started on at least the first Advent Calendar entry for December 3. Until that time please enjoy my Guy and Lucas collage.


1 comment:

Gratiana Lovelace said...

A lovely diptych of Guy and Lucas--with them seeming to be in similar moments of reflection. Albeit, the little grin on Lucas seems more cynical than mirthful. Thanks for sharing!

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.