Monday, November 26, 2012

Tuchus Tuesday - #1

  So for me it is not quiet Tuesday but somewhere, out there, it is early Tuesday morning or maybe even Wednesday, the day us Richard Armitage fans have been counting down, The Hobbit premier. So I guess it is only appropriate that I start Tuchus Tuesday today or however it maybe.

  Tuchus Tuesday is of course dedicated to Richard's posterior, derriere, butt, backside, a$$, tuchus or whatever else you may want to call it. I'm going to try and make this a weekly thing but sometimes life gets in the way so this may be occasionally, but I'll hope for twice a month if I can't do it weekly.

  Now in some Richard will be bare bottomed but as worked up as a lot of us are about the upcoming The Hobbit premier I thought I would post a pictured of his tuchus clothed.




No comments:

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.