Thursday, November 14, 2013

Newest Faces of Richard

  Yes the new photographs of Richard have hit the Internet today and apparently early in the morning. Because I had a busy morning I did not get to see them until this afternoon and then dawdled on the computer and did some more things around the house until now.

  This is now the time for me to do my procrastinated post. These were done by Leslie Hassler for what is said to be for New York Moves magazine. These photos I found on Facebook with a link to Richard's Russian branch of the Armitage Army and somehow or another they are very good with the photos, just takes some time to find them for those of us that do not know Russian.

  So with thanks to those that got the photos out first, here is my contribution.








Have a little chest hair in this one. ☺






March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.