Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Tuchus Tuesday #24 - The Hobbit New York Fan Event

  I definitely have something for Richard's butt. Who else would spot a tuchus shot of Richard in all the hoopla yesterday that was The Hobbit New York Fan Event?

 Now admittedly I did not see it live because 1) Had to cook and 2) Technical issues with my Kindle and Warner Bros. would not let the event run unless I was on a PC or some equivalent of it. I am still P.O. about the second reason. Now when I did get done with cooking it was of course over, but Richard Armitage Net was and is still showing it, so I was able to watch it. That is where I saw my first glimpse of his majestic tuchus.



  Then, sorry I can not remember who, someone posted a link to a video of Hobbit fan event,just Richard Armitage video and that is where I was able to get a better time frame, a minute and nine seconds, of Richard's tuchus shot. So I put the call out for help with a screencap ( no idea how to make one) on Twitter and Facebook.  Fernanda, Facebook friend, a dear, sweet and darling woman, came through for me with the above screencap and this one:



  So needless to say I am oh so VEEERRRRYYY happy this morning to see these caps of Richard's tuchus in nice dark tight jeans.

  Oh and here is a photo of Richard with Orlando Bloom and Anderson Cooper after they were done. Notice where Richard's hands are. Apparently, he too thinks he has a nice tuchus.Front isn't bad either.




No comments:

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.