Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Tuchus Tuesday #28


This edition of Tuchus Tuesday is courtesy of Zan at her Well, There You Go... blog. Zan was gracious enough to give me permission to use one of her picture of Richard greeting fans outside 92Y after Printer/Proust last month. Now if you know me even just a little by this blog, Twitter or FB, then you should have had an idea that I would wonder if such a picture existed. Which I hoped existed but did not think existed. Luckily, Zan (unknowingly) made my hope/wish come true because she took the picture. So thank you Zan for being a wise and lucky woman for getting, what I consider to be, the perfect shot. And thank you Zan for letting me use it.

P.S. Click on the red link to Zan's blog for more photos that she took of Richard.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you liked this! :) He does look lovely from all directions, hmmmmm?

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.