Saturday, February 22, 2014

Richard Armitage to Read Hamlet, a Novel

   My stomach has done flips, my heart has gone rat-a-tat a few times and mentally I have squeed and *THUDED* a few dozen times in the space of a couple of minutes. I am now calm enough to share the news, that a friend posted on Twitter and Facebook, that Richard's audio performance of A.J. Hartley and David Hewson's Hamlet, a Novel will be out on May 20th.

  In it Richard will have multiple parts that will show off his range as an actor.

  Hamlet, a Novel is set in Renaissance Denmark but is told in modern while retaining the core Shakespeare's Hamlet .



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wonderful news! Just what we have all been waiting for! Thank you for letting us know.

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.