Thursday, January 15, 2015

Richard Armitage's 'Hannibal' Response


Richard has at last said something about 'Hannibal'. I don't understand it which leads me to think it is from either the novel Red Dragon or from the 'Hannibal' script. But at at least we have finally heard something from Richard on the subject.





  In my head I keep hearing "You see me now" as sounding like the cell phone commercial who famous line was "Can you here me now?". I think it was Sprint but don't hold me to it. Anyway, no matter how much I try to make Richard's quote sound different I can only here the commercial.

  As for the "Do you feel me now? " quote.... does not always take much of an imagination where Richard is concerned . Think Paul Andrews from ' In Between the Sheets'

No comments:

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.