Sunday, July 12, 2015

My Little Intrest in Richard at Comic Con 2015

 I have seen pictures from some of you and others posted on Twitter and Facebook showing Richard enjoying himself at this years Comic Con. I am truly happy for him. For me I have hit a wall, a very hard wall, that I don't know if I want to break it and Richard can't even help me. It is because of this wall that I did not even know when Richard and the 'Hannibal' cast would be at Comic Con. I guess the press conference for the show was shown online somewhere yesterday but I did not ask.

  It is because of this that I have also been very late with the calendar post. This month I got lucky and got July's issue out when I was feeling better and did not have to force myself to do one just to keep things on keel. or should that be on parr? Anyway I did not want things to be out of sequence with the calendar.

  I also want to express my thanks and love to all who have been and are continuing to post pictures of Richard and the 'Hannibal' cast and everything else through out the web.

No comments:

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.