Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Win an Autographed Bottle of Taittinger Jeroboam Champagne

  Leave it to booze to get my attention and slightly out of my dumps,slumps, blues, whatever you would like to call it. To an extent I am kidding. Mainly it is a beautiful picture of Richard holding a 3 liter bottle of Taittinger Jeroboam champagne and signing the label. This was done last year when he was appearing in  The Crucible  at The Old Vic. It is through The Old Vic Twitter page that today I found the picture and in the comment section the link to the auction of Richard's bottle of champagne, as well as Kevin Spacey's and Kristin Scott Thomas' bottle of signed champagnes. The auction is to benefit The Old Vic Theatre Trust.

  The photograph of Richard was taken by Graham Michael, who is company stage manager for the theatre and  photographer.

Richard and his eyes. Mesmerizing .



No comments:

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.