Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Rearranging

  As you can see I did a little rearranging of my Richard Armitage blog. Something made me feel like I had to do this. The first attempt was to drastic so I tried to go back to the original and never could but I found that I can live with the way this one looks. I am not happy about not being able to read full blog posts, but what can I do? At least this change gets me to do another post about Richard. My heart just hasn't been into writing about him or much of anything else. I miss it but....
Anyway, there is a new picture ( for me at least) of him for the background. Matches my darkening mood. 

1 comment:

Gratiana Lovelace said...

Sometimes, it feels good to move things around. It gives a new perspective. Lovely RA image from his The Crucible days! Thanks for sharing!

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.