Thursday, October 18, 2012

Guy the Rock Star

  Black leather, dyed black hair and eyeliner. Yes that does sound like a 1980's rocker and even Elvis.But no dear readers it is our own beloved Richard Armitage as Guy of Gisborne. Think about it first example black leather, first up Elvis from his 1968 Comeback Special and that WAS the best that man ever looked ( my mother would be proud) :






Here's Guy in nice tight black leather:


 The brown hair dyed black. I must agree with Elvis black hair does show up better screen and besides there is something sexy about black hair:





Now Elvis again:




And then of course the eyeliner











As for the 1980's rocker, and this is just an example, Tommy Lee of Motley Crue, but I think his hair is naturally black and yes he did wear more than just eyeliner, but that was almost every rock star then.


Tommy is the one without a shirt. Heck! Mick Mars was kind of cute then. Of course, there probably wasn't a days total of sobriety among them.


Oh let me not forget the attitude. Now Elvis i don't know about, but Guy and the others had me wanting to do the "I love you to death and I want to take care of you" part to the "I want to put my foot up your A$$, you JERK!" part.


So hopefully I have explained things well enough for you to understand them. If not, enjoy the scenery.




No comments:

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.