Thursday, October 11, 2012

'The Hobbit : An Unexpected Journey' Movie Posters

Yes I know I have been lax of late, but please forgive me for I bring peace offerings of some The Hobbit : An Unexpected Journey' movie posters.

  This first one is  from Argentina's Cine1. This is the darkest Hobbit poster to date which shows battle -readied Gandalf the Grey (Sir Ian McKellen) and Thorin Oakenshield (our beloved Richard Armitage) with the forest burning, the eagles flying and what could be Mount Doom in Mordor in the background.  This poster comes four days after the release of Hobbit banners were released. Which, by the way, I have been looking for to post but have yet to find.





Thorin looking very fearless there in the center.




No comments:

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.