Thursday, October 18, 2012

Possible New RA Photos Coming

This came to me from RAFrenzy. Someone on twitter has given hints or updates, depending on how you look at it, that there is a photoshoot that is either taking place or has taken place with Richard Armitage and to be on the look out for the December issue of FAULT magazine . So far their Twitter page has no mention of Richard  so that makes me a little shaky on the photoshoot news. I think I'll wait until there is some kind of official word, but if it's true that there is going to be new pictures of Richard, they would make nice Christmas and Hanukkah presents.




1 comment:

Fanny/iz4blue said...

Squeeee new pics!! Just what we need! Let it be known I heard it here first as I didn't read Frenz last posts LOL

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.