Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Tie Him Up, Tie Him Down

To me it seems as Richard has a penchant for getting himself tied up, at least as far as Guy, John Porter and Ricky Deeming is concerned. So I thought I would do a photo montage of him tied up as these three gentleman. Problem is which one's do I leave out? Anyway, I'll just let the pictures do most of the talking. I'll comment every so often. More than likely will.

GUY 











My favorite kind of tree root:




Inspiring:



I just keep finding good pictures of Guy bound and gagged. 




JOHN PORTER























Ricky Deeming  


Sweet Rickey needs someone to look after him so this doesn't happen:

 















I hope everyone enjoyed them and a special thank you to  Richard Armitage Central for having the Ricky Deeming pictures that I used.

No comments:

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.