Saturday, February 9, 2013

A Lucas Gift

   This Lucas North gif came my way yesterday on Tumblr via Morrighan's Muse . With the first one and maybe even the second one, I thought Richard has such a nice smile and then I got to the third gif. Then my thought was Holy F S (put in a blank for the "F" and "S") that smile, OMGuy! That last one, still squeeing and thudding over it. And it's not just Lucas' mouth with a wonderful smile it's his eyes too. A friend on Twitter was nice enough to ask if I wanted to know if I wanted to know what the question Lucas asked and naturally I said...Yes.And so for those that were like me here and wants to know here is the answer...Lucas & Ros are setting up a fake bomb. Lucas says "so ...what are you best at? The real thing or faking it?" If I wouldn't get flustered I would hope to say "Wouldn't you like to know?"








No comments:

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.