Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day RA Style


My first Valentine's Day as a Richard Armitage blogger and I just wanted to thank everyone for stopping by and I hope you have been enjoying It's an R A World .

Lucas as your Valentine's dinner date and he just saw you walk in the room.





The King of Hearts



Lucky Daniela Denby-Ashe!



"I loved you the second I laid eyes on you. And I just know that we were meant to be together,...and we will always be happy." Harry Kennedy



Our Naughty Valentine Guy, such a tease.



Can't forget sweet Ricky to get our motor runnin'



Thorin with the key to our hearts


Almost forgot Porter. Shame on me I can't do that.


And now Valentine's Day would not be complete with a box of chocolates and we know how Richard is about chocolate.


No comments:

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.