Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Pre-Order The Hobbit at Wal-Mart AND Amazon AND Barnes & Noble

  By chance today I went to Wal-Mart and saw one of their small in-store billboards advertising The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey for pre-order. I then come home to check online and YES we can pre-order The Hobbit right now from the price range of $19.96 for the DVD + Ultraviolet in Widescreen to $29.96 for the 3-D Blueray+ Blueray+DVD+Ultraviolet in Widescreen. If we order now our preciousss will be shipped on March 19th and shipping is free to our homes.

  Now there is still no pre-order at Amazon in the States. So I'm guessing that there is not going to be a pre-order event of The Hobbit at Amazon and that Warner Bros. and Wal-Mart are in a partnership for the release. But like I said I'm just guessing. I'm not that thrilled that Wal-Mart is the one doing the pre-order but at least SOMEONE is having The Hobbit:An Unexpected Journey on pre-order.


Quick update! I don't know when Amazon did it because I checked an hour ago and it wasn't up but we NOW can pre-order The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey  from Amazon, so please disregard the afore mentioned paragraph. Also add Barnes & Noble to your places to buy The Hobbit:An Unexpected Journey.

So I guess it's safe to say: Hobbit and Richard Armitage fans lets go shopping!









No comments:

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.