Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Love, Richard

Just in time for Valentine's Day a new  photo of Richard has been released, which I think is nice of Richard and the photographer. He has a peek-a-boo of lovely chest hair showing and his pose reminds me of a pose I think Alexander Skarsgard would try and that is why I think Richard would make a good vampire. I've already heard from a friend on twitter saying 'No' a few times on that subject manner. But Richard biting your neck or maybe just below on the shoulder, I don't know about y'all but for me... Oh Man! But then I'm an Aries and the neck and above is supposed to be the most erogenous zone for us, so I've read. But Richard? Yeah, well, I think he does something for all of us. *SIGH*

Happy Valentine's Day:


No comments:

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.