Sunday, March 24, 2013

The First Footage From The Hobbit : The Desolation of Smaug

I was busy watching Lady Sybil's death on Downton Abbey and actually forgot about the Peter Jackson piece for The Hobbit : The Desolation of Smaug, except for the last 15 minutes and that made me wish that the movie was already out.

Of course the best was saved for last, with Thorin saying : "We are the dwarves of Erebor. We have come to reclaim our homeland."  This came to me on my twitter feed from MorrighansMuse who had posted it on her Tumblr page and I reposted it on mine.




And then this came to me, the video of the first footage from The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug .
Hope y'all enjoy it. 

Just found out that Warner Bos. removed the video. Hopefully they will put it up on their Youtube page.
 But hopefully this short piece from the movie that was shown today will do, until WB says otherwise again.

Gandalf and Radagast the Brown

Here's Thorin, who was saved til last because he is the best. And a few seconds more of Thorin. I guess Smaug has indigestion.

No comments:

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.