Sunday, March 17, 2013

Harry Says Thank You for Visting for FanstRAvaganza 4

 At first I didn't think I would be able to pull it off, writing and posting pictures for FanstRAvaganza 4, but I surprised myself and think I did a decent job of it and apparently y'all think so as well. So for everyone who has stopped  by and visited my post and to those who have left messages, thank you.

As a Thank You Gift, if you would like to call it that, are pictures of a neglected, but not for long, Harry Kennedy. I realized only today that I have shamefully neglected to put any pictures of him up. So with that being said...HEEERE'S...HARRY!!!



Harry and books, two of my favorite things.


Harry and more books. Oh and Geraldine and Alice. 



Hello Handsome!



I want Harry to help me with my taxes too.


Harry looking a sweet and adorkable.



The lovebirds on a stroll





 Another pair of glasses



I don't know why it's just that he can cause a squeeing fit. Maybe it's the tussled hair, the leather jacket, the sweater/jumper, scar,f his nose( Oh I love his nose) and his smile. His smile is the cherry on top.



The proposal


Hugh Bonneville (his character anyway) marrying Harry and Geraldine



The love in his eyes


 And the kiss



Yes I know I went overboard. It didn't start out this way...Honest! It's just that one thing led to another and well...*SIGH*.

And now to go even more overboard- Vicar of Dibley : The Handsome Stranger





And of course-  The Vicar of Dibley : The Vicar in White









No comments:

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.