Friday, June 28, 2013

Claimed It's an R A World on Bloglovin

Took me some time to figure out how to claim my blogs on Bloglovin done and put up a follow button or two, but they are done and I am left with a headache, but hopefully it will be worth it.

  I don't know come Monday if y'all will still be able to follow this or any of my other blogs as normal and just use Bloglovin as a stand-by or if it will become the main follow button. From what I can see when you click on the new follow button you will be taken to mthe Richard Armitage page at Bloglovin with a follow button under the blog title click it and your are good to go. Plus in between the blog title and the follow button is a link back to my blog on Blogger/Blogspot, so if you want to go back and drool over Richard some more here, you're in business.

  Now relax and admire Thorin some more.


No comments:

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.