Sunday, June 9, 2013

The Official The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Poster

  Well folks we are staring early with The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug  promotion this week. Yesterday, the 8th, a poster was released as the official one for the movie and yours truly bought into it even though it does look like Martin Freeman/Bilbo Baggins has a deer in the headlight look or as someone Tumblr put it, a dragon in the headlight look. The poster does have issues with it that I couldn't put my finger, but all my mind was going with is that yeah the quality is shockingly not that good coming from WB and Peter Jackson but okay. But this evening I read what was wrong with the poster at The One Ring and Calisuri there goes into the details. I would not have known the details, I just had a feeling in my gut that I ignored.

 The poster in question:


  Now for the beautifully majestic OFFICIAL The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug poster, and no Thorin is no where to be seen go ahead and cry I'm right there with you. But can you imagine what a Smaug poster with Thorin on it would look like? Squeeing and thudding just thinking about it. Huh? What? Oh...yes the official poster. Sidetracked there a bit.

The official The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug poster also from The One Ring.



  Also, if you have not heard there is going to be a teaser trailer released Wednesday morning and supposedly there is going to be a full trailer attached to the Superman movie Man of Steel

No comments:

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.