Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The Hobbit - The Desolation of Smaug Trailer

  We have The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug video. Maybe the Wednesday release is/was for Australia and New Zealand  because it is up on Youtube here in the States and I am happy to see it. I just hope that when I see the movie I don't flip Thranduil in public like I did in when i watched the trailer. Unfortunately Thorin got some of the middle finger because he came on screen quicker than I was expecting. Sorry Thorin. Orlando Bloom's Legolas makes his appearance as does Evangeline Lilly's Tauriel and Luke Evans' Bard the Bowman, who looks like both Bloom's 'Will Turner' and Mandy Patinkin's Princess Bride character 'Inigo Montoya'. There really isn't much to see of Smaug which is good keep it like Khan in Star Trek and keeps us in suspense.

  
   
             



No comments:

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.