Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Richard Armitage reads Winnie in Winter

Going through my email and this video was shared on the Richard Armitage community board.This is another CBeebies Bedtime Stories from October 2006 in which Richard reads us a bedtime story called Winnie in Winter .It is a sweet story about a witch named Winnie and her cat Wilbur who one cold winter day decide they have enough of the cold and snow and want it to be summer. At this point Richard waves a wand about (insert very nice dirty thought you have here) and said a magical word and it was summer in Winnie's garden and every person came to enjoy it. I'm spoiling it for y'all, I'm sorry, I'll let Richard tell it. But one last thing at the end oh my Guy! To have Richard tell me it is time to snuggle up in bed too and night, night,sleep tight, especially if he's there would be such a good sleep

                                                        

No comments:

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.