Monday, September 30, 2013

Richard Armitage ~ Cat or Dog?

  A bit of Click online interview from Saturday has been released this evening and the burning question of whether Richard is a cat person or a dog person has finally been answered...Richard is a dog person. HISS! Kidding. Personally I like both but preferably I like cats because sometimes they are not Clingons, unless you were to see my Spooky, Honey and sometimes Lili Belle. And ever since my Rosie (Rosalie) died and her mother Ladybug, I haven't really wanted another dog. I am stressed out enough as it is.

  But anyway, Richard thinks that cats are temperamental. Dogs are not at times? Oh well I can forgive the manconsidering he looks like he just got out of bed. Too bad not mine.



  And to me in the "Meow?" photo Richard seems to have the Robert DeNiro "You talking to me" face. BOO! HISS! But doesn't Richard know cats purr and so can women?



No comments:

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.