Monday, June 8, 2015

Looking into RA's Past and See the Present

Some of the latest pictures of Richard has been reminding me of past photos and drawings of Richard in the past. I wanted to share the, what is probably  my own, .....craziness? Observation? Yes observation sounds much nicer and makes me feel like I am not seeing things.

I knew when I saw the latest picture of Richard as Raymond de Merville in the upcoming movie 'Pilgrimage' that I knew I had seen this look or if not a very similar look before in a piece of fanart related to King Richard III. I was correct.The latest image of Richard reminded me of GiztheGunslinger's drawing of our Richard as Richard III. There are similarities so  I put them side by side with a little different filtering over them. What do you think?


GiztheGunslinger's drawing on the left



  Now what started my line of thought was the release of 'Urban and the Shed Crew
 video and the stills of Richard as Chop wearing the knitted cap. This photo reminded me of Richard as John Standring in the beginning of 'Sparkhouse', but happier.




  So right or wrong these are my two cents. If anything I do hope you enjoyed the photos.

No comments:

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.