Saturday, June 6, 2015

Urban and the Shed Crew Trailer

   Earlier in the day the trailer for Urban and the Shed Crew was posted on Youtube. However, it has since then been removed by the user, uploader, what ever you call the person.  So I was kicking myself for not making screencaps from it and thought all was lost and that is how it goes.



  But never fear there is always another place that has the trailer and bless the heart of a friend  or two on Facebook for guiding me to a link on MediaFire. Lo and behold there is the trailer for Urban and the Shed Crew and hopefully, HOPEFULLY, it will stay up this time. If not there is always RichardArmitageNet.com and Richard Armitage Central Chop galleries.  Thank goodness for them.


  I will admit to being a bit worried that the movie will only be released in the U.K. and not here in the States except for maybe in  DVD and Blu-ray. If it is released here it may be considered an art house film so I still may have to buy the DVD because from the trailer it does look like a good movie. Oh well.

What is below is the link to Urban and the Shed Crew trailer. Plus my own screencap before I remembered at least one of the sights.


Urban & The Shed Crew Trailer (1080p)

No comments:

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.