Monday, May 13, 2013

10,000 Postviews!

Thank you, everyone who has visited It's An R A World! I have two other blogs that I let the 10,000th post go by the wayside but I guess Richard Armitage is more important. My love, admiration and respect for him got into full swing of August of last year, actually, my blog started on August 21,2012 with a pitiful post but, for the most part,  I still feel the same way. Anyway my love, admiration and respect has done nothing but grow through these last months. Meeting wonderfully like-minded members of the Armitage Army, which I am proud to claim to be a member of, and now role players of different Richard Armitage characters, espically Thorin, on Twitter, Tumblr,Pinterest and all around the web.

So with that let's dance and drink champagne.

This kind of reminds me of Steve Martin's and Dan Aykroyd's  ''Two Wild and Crazy Guys"



Oh Lucas! Thank you,love.


Gee, thanks Percy. I think.



No Percy really you shouldn't!



Guy has come with a couple of goblets! Oh he brought Vaisey with him. Poor baby no escaping that creepy ass perverted bastard.



Oh Guy we now have some time alone to drink. Oh sweet love. x




Oh Mr. Thornton thank you for unexpectedly showing up



Beer works for me too. Not my brand but that's okay.



So nice of Guy to bring some food. I forgot about food.



Oh good! Thorin's eating. Hope he didn't get too lost.



So nice of Thorin and the other dwarves to sing for me.



Again thank you everyone for coming to my party.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray!! Finally, a party I would love to be at. :D So many lovely lovely dance partners. Thank you for all your posts and for this one!!

Servetus said...

congratulations and here's to the next 10k!

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.