Friday, May 31, 2013

From a Grinning Eejet

This is Robert Ascroft's doing, to a small extent anyway. He can't help it if he is such a masterful photographer and had to take all these wonderfully sexy handsome pictures of Richard. Just like Richard can't help that he is Mr. Sexy Handsome, that's his parents doing. Great job they did, too. Which leads me to this...With all of this Mr. Sexy Handsome pictures coming out again, I have now been reduced to a friggn' flamin' grinning eejet ! And I don't always like it. Quit pestering me with you sexy handsomeness. Well, maybe you can pester me a little, I won't rip your head off...well, depending what your thoughts on it are. I know what mine are. *COUGH*

 I am purposely having the second photo bigger than the first because I want y'all to be able to see him very good and it won't interfere as bad with the blog as much as the first one would if I enlarged it as much. So, with that here are the photos of the perpetrator:








Why does Richard have to be so adorable in the close-up? It's bad enough he is Mr. Sexy Handsome but to add adorable to his title is soooo unfair. With his smile, eye crinkles and elf ears. And don't you just love the way his eyes smile too? So he is now Mr.Adorable Sexy Handsome. Not very nice of you to do this to me Richard...but I love you anyway.





Love,
The Grinning Eejet

P.S. Eejet is an Irish  slang for "idiot". My Daddy uses it but I don't know if he knows that or not.

No comments:

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.