Thursday, May 2, 2013

A Day Late and a Richard Short

Yesterday was the Popcorn Taxi Q &A with Richard Armitage and I completely forgot about it because of real life, until everything seemed to be starting to calm down a bit. Plus I felt dead on my axles (to be polite). So that is why there was no up to date post about it from me yesterday. I did start a post about a couple of Twitter friends from Australia, Meri and Lady0akenshield, who had a Close Encounter of the Armitage Kind on a Sydney, Australia morning show. Meri even got to stroke the beard. Lucky woman. Tuesday evening but it wasn't going as good as I wanted, so I stopped and thought I would get back to that yesterday as well, but that did not work out  either. Sorry about all of that.

So with that being said, I am going to let y'all know about fedoralady's guest post by Grovergreen on The Armitage Effect. Handsome photos are included ( I will post some on my site, *Cross my heart*) there as well as a very well thought out and written post. Grovergreen did a really good job of taking notes and then writing everything out for the rest of us. Could not have been easy but it was done out of love by her.

You've probably already seen some if not all the photos that have come down the pipe these last couple of day, but just in case you haven't here is one :



No comments:

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.